Monstera Minima (with climbing pole)
A vining plant with small glossy green leaves that develop fenestrations as they mature. Often referred to as the 'Mini Monstera' this plant is highly sought after due to their gorgeous split leaves, fast growth and ease of care. They have a fast rate of growth if kept in optimal conditions. They love to climb, growing it up a moss pole works well. Alternatively, you can prune it to encourage a fuller plant that will overflow the pot beautifully.
20cm pot - comes in plastic plant pot
- Well-lit position indoors with plenty of bright and indirect sunlight
- Keep slightly moist at all times. Do not overwater
- Enjoys humidity
- Fertilise once a month throughout the growing season
- This plant is considered poisonous to pets
- Repot at least every 2 years
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT COURIER PLANTS OUTSIDE OF HAMILTON CITY BOUNDARIES.