Ora Sinus & Hayfever Remedy
This has to be the most effective natural hayfever relief product out. Hundreds of people in NZ who suffer from severe hayfever allergies are raving about how this 100% natural product really does work!
A natural calming antihistamine spritzer which helps ease the symptoms of hayfever and other respiratory problems. Oils used are known to ease headaches, enhance cognitive performance, are anti-inflammatory providing an instantaneous cooling and calming effect.
What to do: Hold bottle half an arms length away and pump 2-3 sprays at the nose - closing eyes, inhale as best you can. You may experience slight tingling on the skin especially when you are using for the first time, this is normal & know that it is safe for the skin (like a facial toner). Feel the clearing benefits of working almost instantly. Safe for skin absorption. However, use with caution if you have sensitive skin - in this case its best to cover eye area and inhale mist, or mist onto a tissue or cotton cloth to inhale in from (so it is not touching the skin).
P.S - Our wonderful spritzer has been reported to help cure snoring!
Note: Please use with care with babies or if pregnant – this product contains peppermint (menthol) and rosemary (very diluted less than 1%). Not recommended for epileptics. Seek advice from your medical practitioner if you have concerns.
Purified Aqua, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Cymbopogon Flexuosus(Lemongrass), Syzgium Aromaticum (Clove Bud), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Mentha Avensis (Peppermint) and Limnanthes Alba (Meadow Foam Seed Oil)
- Rosemary – promotes cognitive performance, good for memory and is an anti-inflammatory oil
- Lemongrass – provides relief from respiratory disorders and nasal blockages
- Clove Bud – Anti-inflammatory, stress relief, eases headaches and is cooling clearing the nasal passage
- Lavender- natural antihistamine, calming
- Peppermint – cooling and anti-inflammatory, provides instantaneous relief clearing respiratory tract
*Not suitable for early pregnancy - please contact for our options*