Phalaenopsis Orchid 12cm in pot (Moth Orchid)
These little beauties come in a choice of white or black pot
Orchids are much easier to look after than most people think. The moth orchid is available in a range of colours from yellow, white and pink and when looked after properly it will bloom for many months in the right position.
- Cut the spike just above the first strong bud (approx 20 cm above the pot) when flowering has finished
- Your orchid will usually flower again within 6 to 8 months.
- Indoors only in a high light area but not in direct sunlight
- Water weekly in summer; fortnightly in winter
- Add the fertiliser to the water and pour the water into the pot until it comes out the bottom
- Do not allow your moth orchid to sit in water
- Use fertiliser at slightly lower rates than indicated on the instructions
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT COURIER PLANTS OUTSIDE OF HAMILTON CITY BOUNDARIES.